We have poured everything into this Ministry and in three short weeks, we are without our Plan B. You see I am supposed to go back to work and my job is back in Regina. John has been asked to stay on, but this small amount he makes for a huge 12 hours a week, will not pay our bills. This Ministry is not a part time Ministry. Full time is putting it mildly. It is not a job where he can work 9 to 5 and just leave everything at work. Oh, but the experience he is getting is second to none. He has had to deal with more things in these past few months than most have to deal with in 20 years. Still, it is hard, so very hard. I am a Planner and I don't have a plan. Our plan is to simply let God be in control and it is the hardest, biggest leap of faith we have taken yet.
One day as I was crying out to God, I read this quote from one of my favourite bloggers over here. I think she sums it up beautifully!
"But bravery is sometimes being the only one who knows you’re scared to death and acknowledging just how much you need God."
No comments:
Post a Comment