Friday, 11 February 2011

And the Winners Are.....

Thanks so much for all of the comments. I really love that everyone is so honest and open. It is really hard to be faced with difficult choices, difficult decisions. Some things I could totally relate too and others like Casey's story about hitting and killing a man who jumped in front of her car to commit suicide, was unbelievable, unfathomable. Wow!


Please keep the Chalmers in your prayers. They will need the prayers and support to get through the adjustment and transition that they are about to embark on, especially as a family.


So the Winners for this Month's giveaway are (which was easy and I didn't have to draw names for):


1. Christina (I will deliver yours next week)

2. Casey (I have your address and will pop them in the mail)

3. Melinda (please send me your address and I will send them to you)

Thanks for your comments! :o)


2 comments:

Hoping For Fair said...

This is such a cool thing, Vanessa! I think I'm going to steal your idea for my blog. I forgot to mention in my comment that I loved the interview and thought it was nice to read a bit about John and Amy! Thanks for doing the draws, it's really exciting to win things! If you'd rather save the shipping and have coffee with me in Regina some time, let me know...I'd love a chat:-)

Christina Buhler said...

Yea!! I love winning things. i cant wait to see you! i need to chat though so call me when you can "talk"