So this week I am grateful for:
1. Nice weather!! Today was 12 degrees and yesterday was 14! For the middle of November I figure that is pretty darn good! (I am so dreading the snow.....)
2. A visit from my Mom! I didn't take a single picture---I can't believe that!!!:o( Mom you will just have to come again so that I can take loads of pictures to make up! :o)
3. A night out with my hubby. We did take GG with us, but we had too as she has been so fussy and unpredictable lately with her teeth. Thanks to Mom and Bill for watching Zech! It was nice to have some 'quieter' time! ;o)
4. Two beautiful kids who I love and cherish more than I can ever put into words!


5. The Bible!
6. A great Bible Study group! We all have kids and we all understand what it is like so this group is laid back, flexible and committed to the Lord!
7. Packages from good friends (thanks to the Vianello's--they are waaayyyy too good to us)! We are so blessed!
8. A great friend who takes awesome pictures! Thanks so much Heather! We are so happy with the pictures you took! She got some awesome ones of the kids that I can't wait to blow up and frame! Check out the sneak peak on her blog.
1 comment:
oh yay! so glad you got the cd and like the photos. ;)
love your list! beautiful photos of your cuties!
Post a Comment