This week I am grateful for:
1.) That I am off work for another year and can get a few projects completed (hopefully) before our little Baby G #2 arrives!
2.) For another ultra sound and for the reassurance that this little one is healthy and absolutley perfect and that I am healthy and there are no internal complications! Praise the Lord for this technology that offers such incredible peace of mind.
3.) Our little boy who has been extremely difficult lately, but still brings so much joy and laughter to our home!
4.) My amazing husband who has not been on an easy journey these past few months. I don't know what I would have done and would do if he was/is not in my life. He has had to pick up so much slack around the house, keeping me organized and sane and helping with our little boy, all while trying to complete his schooling and working. What an amazing, incredible man I have!!
5.) A good church that has a great Sunday School program that Zech loves!
6.) The Bible and the incredible power and wisdom it offers.
7.) Flip flops--they are the only shoes I can fit into these days!
8.) A nice vacation to Banff.

3 comments:
Hi Vanessa,
I love your new header photo. It is so perfectly suited to the title of your blog. (I was always going to ask you how you got your old header photo to make the transition from plant life to waves.)
When I read "Baby G #2," I got excited thinking the secret was being leaked, that we could expect the addition of a baby girl. Then, just as quickly, I realized that the "G" stood for "Gooch," not "Girl." (lol) Glad to hear that all is going well with your pregnancy, and that you are now finished work for another year. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some extra rest and relaxation now.
As I advanced in my pregnancy with Kai, Jarl seemed to sense that his world was going to change. He began to withdraw from me and become more of a "Daddy's boy." I found this tough as we had been inseparable until then. After Kai was born and Helge and Jarl came to visit, Jarl refused to give me a hug!! A new baby arriving is a big adjustment for the whole family!
Love,
Auntie Elaine
It feels so good to get things accomplished when you want to, doesn't it? I've been feeling that lots lately...trying to do all I want/need to do before Baby arrives. It made me smile when you said Baby G#2 since we call our little one Baby G as well. We're praying for you, Baby, and the boys as you prepare for the transition. It'll be nice to be off work for the next few weeks before the arrival, even to enjoy family time together as three.
We'll be eager to hear about the arrival of Baby G#2.
i'm so glad you got to take a little getaway!
hope you are enjoying these last few weeks!
Post a Comment