One of the many things I LOVE about my little boy is his amazing sense of humour! Who would have thought (I know that I never did) that a two year old would be capable of joking around.
Now I am sure you must be curious how this little monkey of mine jokes around, well let me tell you!
Every morning when he wakes up this is our conversation!
Mom/Dad: Are you hungry?
Zech: Yeah!
Mom/Dad: What would you like to eat?
Zech: Icecream? (followed by uncontrollable laughter)
Mom/Dad: No, you can't have icecream for breakfast you silly boy!
Zech: Cake? (followed by even more laughter)
Mom/Dad: No, you can't have cake for breakfast (laughing)!
Zech: Cookies? (laughter turns into snorting)
Mom/Dad: No, you can't have cookies for breakfst (by this time it is hysterical laughter and tickles and then we start over....)
Zech: Icecream, cookies? (thinking maybe if I ask for two, I may just get one)
It is pretty funny and he thinks he is just the funniest guy on earth. Maybe we have a comedian in the makings!
The second thing he LOVES to do is pretend to sleep. We'll be playing and right in the middle of playtime, he looks at you and waves and says "night night" and drops to the ground and pretends to fall asleep. The funny thing about his pretend sleeping is that he snores and he even closes his eyes. Then he wakes up and we say good morning and tickle him like crazy. This little game could go on for a good half hour or longer. It just cracks me up that he actually does a pretend snore and if we are talking, he will open his eyes and give us the "SHHH" (he even uses his finger)!! This kid is too funny!!

(His cheeky boy look)
2 comments:
that's awesome!!! what a great kid!
Wouldn't Great Grandpa Willie and Grandpa Rueben be impressed!! A sense of humour is a great asset in life.
Post a Comment