We are still here, just been a little busy and well things have been chaotic lately. Still trying to figure stuff out, but am constantly reminded that no matter how crazy, stressful, chaotic, unsure life is, the one thing I am always sure of is God's love and my amazing husband and wonderful little boy.
Also, I can't believe that my baby was two last Friday!! Where has the time went! He is growing way too fast!! We have been practising his age for a bit now, so the other day we went in to "vote" and the lady asked him how old he was and he smiled and said "twooo"--just as we practised! We are still working on his name. If you ask him what his name is he replies very confidently and boldy "me". He isn't completely wrong, but we are working on it and he will say "me" and then "ech". I guess the "Z" is a little hard to say! The long version of his name will have to wait a bit! :o)
I do have some pictures to share of the b-day parties, but am really behind and disorganized lately. So please bare with me as I try and get things together!
HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING and take time to reflect on all of the wonderful things we have to be thankful for! God Bless!
2 comments:
Yeah - you are still out there!! It's so good to hear that you are celebrating birthdays and treasuring the blessings God has given you. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures soon. Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. Thank you for commenting on my LOs. I am really enjoying the creating and inspiration from Cathy Zielske.
miss you! hope things are ok.
happy bday, zech!
Post a Comment