Thursday, 31 July 2008

A Quick one....

Just a quick post......

I got a job interview with the Federal Government on Wednesday!!!! It sounds like a pretty intense interview, with an hour and a half writing section followed by another hour oral interview. Please pray that I get this position and don't botch the interview! AHHHH, I 'm stressing already!

Just wanted to post another quick Digital layout I did. I did this one 10x10 and will paste it to some 12x12 cardstock and add a few embellishments to try the Hybrid Scrapping! Hopefully it will turn out alright!



Sources:

Embrace your life kit by Sandra Krieger

3 comments:

Heather M. said...

Love that layout! The bright colours are so fun and how cute that he has a little tent to play in. Helayna would LOVE that. Whenever we got to MEC she spends forever climbing in and out of each tent there.

I'll be praying that the interview goes well and that you get the job!

Crystal said...

Oh, I hope the job comes through for you! I'll be praying for you too.

And more scrapbooking - yeah!! You are doing great with the digital ones and this will look great when you get your planned finishes on it. I hope you have to do many more soon!

eLaine said...

Our thoughts are with you! Hope all goes well with your interview. In the past year or so we have had so many uncertainties in our lives, financial and otherwise. I do empathize with you. I am so thankful to be home once again, and with a regular income!!

Great scrapbooking Vanessa. I am so enjoying your ideas and creativity.