

My wonderful husband celebrated his birthday today. To say that I love this man dearly is well putting it mildly. He is my everything, he is my rock, he is my best friend, he is such a wise, Godly man. I really am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life, to have him as my husband and the father of my three beauties.
Happy birthday my Love!!!
I thought it would be fun to list 10 interesting facts about my hubby that you may or may not have known. I won't write as many as he is old.......he will love me for that! ;o)
1. He is really artsy and creative. You should see his drawings, hear his many inventions, see the creative toys he makes for the kids and he has an eye for decor (thank goodness cause I sure don't).
2. To go with that artsy side, he knows a tonne about art. In fact most of his degree is Art History related courses. It fascinates me because I have no, like zero, knowledge on art. He also knows a tonne about architecture and design (I don't even have the proper lingo).
3. He is a history buff. History fascinates him.
4. He is musical. He can pick up the trumpet and still play it, he can also pick up the sticks and play the drum. He can belt out a tune and he is really good at the electronic music. His taste in music varies from heavy metal, to classical.
5. He has had more broken bones, surgeries, injuries than I can even count. He plays hard!
6. He is a bit of a Theology nut too (good thing hey). I usually wait until he is home, rather than try and search things out on the internet myself, as most likely he has the answer and if he doesn't he can direct me to the answer.
7. Traveling is a love that we both share. He loves to explore as much as I do and experience different foods, cultures, etc. He watches a lot of travel shows and google earth is a must in our family.
8. He is really sweet and romantic. He was the one that had a 'song' for us, and it is awesome!
9. His life could be made into a movie. He has had such an interesting life. His stories never cease to astonish me...there should be a book at least.
10. He is a jack of all trades and can fix just about anything from our vehicles, house, electronics, you name it!
Happy birthday John. I look forward to spending many more with you!
2 comments:
John says:
thanks babe,u mean the Galaxies to me.
Great list about John too! I can add that he enjoys 'playing hard' with his nephews too! They always love wrestling & playing swords with Uncle John! Oh, and just the other day Jonas was laughing at when 'Uncle John was the bad guy and we had to fight him for the candy' (Zech's bday). Love you guys!
Post a Comment