Thanks for the comments ladies. I actually put both of your names in a hat and still drew the old fashioned way (no picture this time though).
The Winner is...... HEATHER!!!
Congrats and I have your contact information, so I will take care of everything.
I am SUPER excited for next months Giveaway. I have been trying to get them for a few months now and I finally just got confirmation from the company on Wednesday that they are in the mail and being shipped out as we speak. YAY!! So check back on January 5th, for the next Wonderful Wednesday Giveaway.
4 comments:
I totally forgot to comment and you even reminded me that night - oops (though I won last time so it's ok). Once again - what a wonderful idea! You have given me inspiration to write to my sponsor child more and I may even sponsor another child too. Keep it up V!
woohoo! thank you!!!! so awesome.
Good idea, Vanessa! The anthropologist Margaret Mead said that one should never underestimate the power of an idea whose time has come. I very much believe in contributing in a small way every day, for example, taking time to listen.
I heard on the radio this week about a program in Calgary called "No Crib for a Bed." Apparently there are 120 families in Calgary that have no crib for their baby. I'm sure that a crib would be a luxury item for much of our world.
You are modeling "compassion in action" for your children. Good for you!!
Vanessa - If you can forget about all the things you think you need to do for Christmas and enjoy the kids and what you've already done, then you will have a perfect Christmas. When you are working and have little ones, there's really not a lot of time for all the other stuff. And it really is just stuff! Meatballs and spaghetti for Christmas dinner? It will be a meal you always remember :) It really is all about HIm and the joy that He brings us! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment