Oh so much to be grateful for.....even if it is the little, simple things in my life, it is still good to reflect on those.
This week I am grateful for:
1. My awesome husband and our wonderful marriage. We had a challenging (well I thought it was) message today in church about marriage. I am still processing everything and need to get some time alone with the Lord on this too!
2. The life that the Lord has blessed me with. We never know when our time is up and I am so blessed for the years that I have had thus far.
3. My two beauties and their crazy antics and things they say! I love those two to bits and pieces!
4. A great day home that the kids seem to enjoy. Plus she is super flexible and accommodating!
5. Great conversations with co-workers about the Lord.
6. Online Christmas card orders. How convenient!
7. Supper with friends and a chance to get to know one another better. Lots of laughs and good times.
8. New jobs. Yes I said jobs and I will have to explain this in another post. I am amazed at how God provides and knows what He is doing. I start the first one on Tuesday and am super excited about it. It truly is a 'dream' job and one that I thought I would never get (one that I also applied for way back in May--before we even moved to SK).
1 comment:
Happy to hear about your jobs. Wishing you well and looking forward to hearing more.
Love,
Auntie Elaine
Post a Comment