I can't believe it is October already! The weeks are flying by, probably because we are so busy and I don't have time to do anything lately--not even blog.
So much to be grateful for this week:
1. Our beautiful little boy celebrated his 4th birthday. There is not a day that goes by that I don't marvel in the fact that we are so incredibly blessed to have him in our lives. I think about the rough pregnancy and the times that we were supposed to have lost him, and I am so incredibly grateful that the Lord has blessed us with this amazing little guy. He is truly loved and has taught us so much. He is one cool kid and we are pretty blessed to have this opportunity to raise him, guide him, lead him and just be with him--what an amazing gift from God!
2. Skype dates with my sis and family. Watching the boys in their matching batman p.j.'s! Seeing how much Emmett has grown and his adorable little smile. Loving that my sis and bro-in-law take the time to keep in touch with us!
3. Phone calls from loved ones and watching my kids light up when they speak to them! I believe that the whole town knows that Grandma and Mr. Bill are coming soon!
4. A visit from great friends (hoping that I will have more time as they come back through this week) and seeing how much their little ones have grown. Our first visitors!!!
5. An amazing small group. We are so blessed that the Lord brought them into our lives and allows us to continue to be a part of this fellowship through Skype! We have needed this so much and are so incredibly grateful for them!
6. Miracles. The fact that when we trust in the Lord, He will provide for us in the most incredible ways.
7. That our little man does not have diabetes. We had to have him tested in Emergency this week due to some symptoms that he has been complaining about for a bit now. The teachers, and our day home noticed some signs and told us about them too. However, he is cleared--praise the Lord!!! We still need to get him into an Optometrist and figure out what is causing him to tell us that his eyes don't work! So please pray for us!
8. A great day, with some great company. Seeing my little man's face shine as he played with all of the kids that came to his birthday. He had such an awesome day! He thanked John and I so many times for his birthday party and he kept asking everyone if they were having a good birthday. So cute. Gosh I love this kid!
2 comments:
I can't believe little Zechy is 4 already either! Times does fly! I'm glad he had a wonderful birthday! We loved talking with you too!
It is a blessing that Zech does not have diabetes - that would be tough. I hope that everything goes well at the eye doctor ( I pray that my boys don't get my bad eye-sight though there are many more options for bad eyesight nowadays).
Have a great week! Love you lots!
Time certainly does fly! I often check with my students (inmates) to see if they feel the same!! Madison is 10 already. Glad to hear that you had a fun time for Zechariah's BD. What a perfect host he is already, asking his guests if they are having a good time. Hope Zech's eye problems get sorted out soon. Enjoy your time with your Mom and Bill on the weekend. That will make Thanksgiving extra special. We will be at Aina's in Red Deer, except for Jarl and Rebecca.
Love,
Auntie Elaine
Post a Comment