
Just a quick digital layout I started a while ago....and still haven't really finished it. I want to add some journalling, but haven't quite decided where or how or what the best way to do it is. So I will let this one wait......and come back to it later.
This is the ongoing debate. .... Zech is convinced that he has blue eyes!! We tell him that he has hazel eyes just like daddy and he does not like that. We then told him that he has 'hazel green' eyes and that was ok for a while, but then tonight he told me that he has 'hazel blue' eyes.
So I thought maybe this page would help him, but unfortunately I couldn't get a really great picture of the colour of the kids eyes. Zech's look pretty dark, but they really change a lot. Genesis, well no one really knows what colour her eyes are. We get comments about her eyes all the time. First because of the long, dark naturally curling eyelashes (lucky girl) and second because everyone says she has beautiful, mysterious eyes. Mysterious---probably because you really can't pinpoint an exact colour. They look really dark, but they are kind of a dark blue with some gray and brown---yeah it's strange!
Hopefully I can get back into some more routine blogging, but for now, my sporatic posts will have to do! :o) We are still alive though.....just have a lot of adjustments and things to work out. Zech also had the 'slap face' virus. Yeah, strange name, but that is what they called it and told us it most likely was (they thought it might have been chicken pox too--but nothing has progressed). None the less, we can say that the SK hospital and health system is quite efficient and fast. We were in and out of emergency in a half hour. Zech had all of the staff absolutely in love with him---he is such a card and our social butterfly! Oh the things he says, but he is pretty stinkin cute (I know I am biased)! :o)
3 comments:
Hi Vanessa!
What a fun idea for a scrapbook! Keep working at it!!
Some of my favorite songs are about eyes:
1. Van Morrison - Brown-Eyed Girl
2. Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain
3. The Guess Who - These Eyes
Love,
Auntie Elaine
john says:
Hey Elaine, don't forget "Eye of the tiger" (theme to Rocky III? I think).
I like the SB layout - can't wait to see what color Gigi's eyes turn out to be! I hope everyone is feeling better now!
Post a Comment