The course that I signed up for has been really great and has really forced us to put a bit of time and thought into what we want our family to celebrate, honour and cherish during this wonderful season. I am so excited to start this and make a Christmas album along with lots of different traditions and values that we have and to see how things will change throughout the years.
I really want to do a Hybrid album, but for now I am going to do all digital and then see how things go and how much time I have. The cool thing about the way this class is set up, is that Jessica has provided templates for hybrid, traditional and digital scrappers. So these tags that you see, I could print them off at home and then paste them on my page for a more hybrid effect and then I could add my own embellishments such as brads, eyelets, etc.
I just hope that I can keep up and have the time to do this. I am not going into this unrealistically though. While there are materials for EVERY day in December, I just may not be able to do something everyday. I will try though, even if it is something simple like reading the Christmas story in the Bible, or reading Charlie Brown, etc. So here we go my frist layout (which just happens to be a two-page layout). I still want to add a few things, but that will happen when I get them printed out.

1 comment:
What an awesome layout!!! I signed up for the class too but you are way ahead of me. I love how everything came together. Good luck with doing it daily - you will be so, so happy when it's finished. Happy December!
Post a Comment