This is the Before (pretty horrible picture taking on my part):
And after doing a bit of editting, using some "brushes" and some photo frames (all from Jessica Sprague's course) this is the after! I salvaged a photo that was pretty bad and made it look decent! YAY!!
5 comments:
You have an amazing result with your editing, Vanessa. I don't think I would have the patience for that. I'm just happy if I get a photo posted. I love our new computer, an iMac, but have a lot to learn. We transferred our photos from the hard drive of our PC to the iMac. Now I have to figure out how to easily access them - no problem with photos that we have directly uploaded to the Mac
Lovely cake, too! I can see why Zech would be fascinated. What are your cupcake toppings? What is that in front of the truck? Is it a flashing light, or a creation made to look like a flashing light?
That's awesome!!!!
That is awesome - I want a copy!
Riley wanted to know if the "Cake Boss from TLC made your cake! love it! christina Buhler
Post a Comment