Another week gone and this was such a long week! Even though I had Monday off, this week just felt like it would never end. Lots of stuff to deal with personally, family related and work related.
So this week I am grateful that:
1.) This week is over! :o)
2.) I have some Great friends! Receiving a little note in the mail from Heather absolutely made my day and could not have come at a better time! Thanks so much Heather, I am so blessed to have you and your family in our lives (just wish we lived a little closer!!)!
3.) Menu planning. I am trying to be a little more organized, so I sat down and planned our menu for the week and shopped accordingly. It sure helps knowing what you are going to have for supper when you come home.
4.) I get cuddles from my boy!
5.) My husband is so dedicated to us; our marriage, our little boy, family and most importantly to God!
6.) I got to visit my Grandparents in the Manor. I let John have a study day and Zech and I drove to Leduc. I think I will always have to take John with me on our visits from now on. Zech was a little too curious and energetic. The visit was very short and sweet!
7.) I got to visit with Trish, Trev and Isabelle. I can not believe how much this little sweetheart has grown! I noticed that Zech got pretty jealous when I was holding her. He never acted out, he just wanted to be held too. So, it was good practice holding a 4 month old and my boy--and it freaked me out a tad! :o)
8.) Lunch with the Ramkissoon's! It was really nice to see them and spend time with them. Jaia has also grown a tonne and is almost a year old! It was interesting to see the difference between boys and girls. When it was time to put Zech down for a nap, the house became so quiet and peaceful. We were a little shocked! Zech is 100 miles an hour non-stop all day and so LOUD! Jaia is so quiet, and content to entertain herself for hours with one toy, it seemed.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got the card! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and all that is on your plate. Hugs to you!
Post a Comment