Sunday, 22 June 2008

Grateful Eight

I can not believe that this is one of the last weeks in June! This month has flown by! I am also quite impressed that I am posting this on Sunday!!

This week I am grateful for:

1. Finding a good hair dresser that knows what she is doing and knows how to cut and colour different types of hair. Thanks to my dear sister-in-law for getting me in with Lisa at the Purple Door! This was also the cheapest hair cut and colour I have had in years.....and she even showed me how to do my hair in a hurry and take advantage of the "natural wave" that I have (and have hated up until now)!!

2. A date night with my hubby! We went to the MOVIES (don't see Indiana Jones though)! :o)

3. My little monkey who is starting the "terrible two" phase, and teething (I am so happy that he only has four more left to come in). Even though these last few weeks have been extremely trying and frustrating, he still cracks me up and makes me laugh.


(I took this picture about three weeks ago or more! I kind of forgot I had taken it and just found it. He was helping me get the clothes out of the dryer and the next thing I knew he was in the dryer--I guess there were a few pieces of clothing he couldn't quite reach! )


4. Naps! I have had to take a few this week when Zech does, so I am not only grateful for his naps, but for mine too!

5. Apples! Zech LOVES apples and I can't complain when it is snack time and all he wants to snack on is Apples!

6. Phone conversations with my sister and my nephew! I can't wait to see them on Saturday!

7. East Indian food! YUMMY my favourite and it is so easy to make!

8. Time to sort my scrapbooking paper and almost finish a layout! Plus I found a new scrapbooking store a few minutes away called the Scrapbooking Swede. (Mom will love it just because of the name!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot mama! I love your hair even the blonde! What a cute pic of Zech in the dryer - that's too funny (it's great that he helps out). Can't wait to visit you either!

Heather M. said...

I love your hair! It always looks awesome - wish I had such great hair!
YAY for a date with John! That's awesome!
And that photo of Zech is adorable!