Sunday, 4 May 2008

Grateful Eight

It's May!!! I still can't believe that April is gone and it is May!

This week I am grateful for:

1. Nice weather! We were able to get out a lot by the middle to the end of the week and play, go on walks and bike, bike, bike!!!

2. Good Friends.

3. The Bible! It comes in handy when I am frustrated and upset and need a time out! (We got another medical bill from our visit to the hospital with Zech. The doctor billed us for his time and billed us a lot! I was irrate, frustrated and upset! This doctor did NOTHING, didn't even diagnose him)....... I'll end it there! :o)

4. Emails from people I wish we could see and be closer to!

5. Our little boy who is such a joy to be around. He has found a new love--dancing!! Check out his new boots too!!


6. For Ron and Laura Redner. They are leaving again tomorrow for 5 weeks to celebrate 50 years of marriage on an European tour! They have been a real blessing and it has been wonderful getting to know them.

7. For reaquainting with new friends (see picture above). John happened to run into a friend that he worked with quite a few years ago. Turns out this friend and his new fiance are good friends with Ron and Laura and their daughter and family. It was nice to meet another young couple and we look forward to getting to know them more.

8. For answers to prayer and encouragement when you need it most! God is truly great!

2 comments:

Tyler and Melinda said...

Doesn't the spring weather make it so much easier to get up, get going and get out. Poland is blooming and the sun has been shining the last week. It's such a nice time to be leaving (good memories).
As we prepare to leave I've been thinking about all the times and how God provided, protected, encouraged and helped on this journey. He truly is good, loving and working things out for us. We're praying something will change with the healthcare situation you are in.

Heather M. said...

Another good list, Vanessa! It's amazing how spring weather can help brighten one's mood, hey?!
However, it's supposed to SNOW here again tonight and tomorrow (and we have to walk to swimming lessons)!!!!!