We have already celebrated our New Year, but have been watching your New Year on the tube. All of the beachside festivities and fireworks were cancelled here. We are going through a wicked storm. All of the beaches are closed, it has been raining on and off like crazy, the winds have reached over 90km/hr, the ocean has flooded certain carparks and surf clubs and we were without power for a few hours yesterday. So we watched movies and went to bed early, not much else we could do! :o)

My attempt at family photos, did not go so well. While they are not perfect, it is perfectly us!
Another "free" digital layout from Two Peas. This one is the "Be Merry Kit" by Cherie Mask and the other two that I did below of my inlaws are from the"March Free Kit" by Rhonna Farrer.
2 comments:
Dear Vanessa,John,and Zech,
Wonderful photo of you three. I like the layout too, and hope to eventually try digital scrapbooking myself. Too bad you had inclement weather for New Year's Eve. However, it sounds like you have had many good beach and poolside experiences. Happy New Year!
Love,
Aunty Elaine
Happy New Year to you!! May you be blessed and may you be a blessing, Vanessa. I love your family photo and the LO - you are certainly mastering this digital stuff quickly. I am quite impressed! Hope the storm ends quickly and that you escape any major problems.
Post a Comment