I am really new to this, like have never done it before in my life. So when they started talking about layering for example, I was already lost. However, thanks to my good friend and scrapbooking genius Heather, she had sent out a link to this company Two Peas in a Bucket. Well they have a link on how to digital scrapbook and they even allow you to download some free templates and use them. So I played last night and I will show you my first ever Digital layout. I really did have a lot of fun with it.....a little frustration at first, but once I figured it out it was smooth sailing. Of course I still have so much to learn.

2 comments:
That is awesome!! I am totally out of sync with the digital stuff but maybe I should check out the tutorial. Doesn't it feel nice to learn something new and have it turn out beautifully?!!
Praying that your days are going better and God is showing you His ways :))
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! Soooooo awesome! I love that layout! So happy you tried it! Beware, it's kind-of addicting...
Post a Comment