Saturday, 9 June 2007

Play Date





Zechariah had a playdate with Matthew who is exactly one month older than him. My friend Pauline had filled up the kiddie pool and thought it would be nice to have a little friend over for Matthew. Matthew is a really social kid and gets really excited and loves to express his excitement very vocally. Well our little Zechariah is a very sensitive boy and he screamed the entire time. I was a little emabarassed as it probably seemed like I never took Zechariah out in public, when in fact we meet with our moms group every Tuesday and there are lots of kids to play with. Zech was crying so hard he was having problems catching his breath and I really didn't know what to do. Pauline decided to get Matthew's soother and stick it in his mouth to stop him from talking and that seemed to help. SO finally Zech calmed down and got into the pool and seemed to have fun playing. I pulled out the camera and right away Zech turns to me and smiles. SO I was able to get a few pictures and then it was back to crying again. By the end though Zech did calm down and did a bit of playing.


Thanks Pauline and Matthew for putting up with us. It is really neat to see the difference in personalities and characteristics in our little ones and in people in general. God sure didn't want us to be bored! :o)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Awwww, those photos are so cute! Love the little hats!
Thanks again for meeting up with us on Wednesday. It was so good to meet Zech and see you all again.
We hope you are enjoying your time in Kelowna!